In the tenth episode of the Inside the Journey podcast, John & Nelson talk with Nelson's brother Derek about his experiences. He shares a poem he wrote about why we should care about the war in El Salvador.
- What is your favorite episode? Why?
- What do you remember about the reunion and that time period?
- How has the war in El Salvador impacted you?
- On a personal level what does it feel like to be part of this bigger family?
- Why should anyone care? (John)
- Ask Derek about his poem.
- Why you should support (and share) your friend’s work.
- The Origins of Pro-B with Ralph Sprenkels (Part 1)
- The Origins of Pro-B with Ralph Sprenkels (Part 2)
- "Losing ones family obliges us to find our family. Not always the family that is our blood but the family that can become our blood" - Ana's Miracle Introduction